Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Summer Holiday Events and Activities 2022 Read Full Article

Contact Details


07715 958290


6 Marchcote Lane, Bingley, BD16 1TA


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

Collis Mediation

What does it do?
Mediation- We work with young people, parents, carer’s and the local authority (LA) to resolve disagreements about Education, Health and Care (EHC) decisions. We work with all parties when concern is raised with LA decisions made about EHC Assessments and EHC Plan content, including the named placement, how the special educational needs (SEN) are described, how the SEN support is specified, if some of the details in the plan are changed or an EHC Plan is ceased. You can also request mediation about Health and Social Care aspects of you EHC Plan.

Who is it for?
All children and young people with SEND, their parents and carer’s and early learning institutions, schools, colleges and universities.

Email:- Web:- Post:- Collis Mediation Ltd 6, Marchcote Lane, Bingley, Bradford, BD16 1TA


Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.