Browsealoud - How to use guide Click Here

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Click Here

Quick SEND Guides Click Here

COVID-19 - Government guidance on face coverings in Education Click Here

COVID-19 - Travel to school government guidance and West Yorkshire response Click Here

Contact Details


01274 770118


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

Independent Complaints Health Advocacy Team

What does it do?
A team of three advocates who provide support and information around raising concerns and complaints about care and treatment received from the NHS. The Independent complaints Advocacy team is completely independent of the NHS and provides impartial information and support.

Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to speak to someone in confidence who is independent of the NHS about concerns and complaints about care and treatment received from the NHS.

Contact by using the details below.

Andrea Beever (ICAT Co-ordinator)

Telephone: 01274 750784

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.