Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Contact Details


07920106218 Laura MacDonald


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

Cerebra (neurological conditions)

What does it do?
A charity supporting families by providing information, advice and support. Cerebra can research information on a condition, therapy or aspect of condition, we can provide information on what support is available locally, assist with form filling, including the DLA form. We have a lending library where families can borrow books and sensory toys, a sleep service, a grants scheme, wills and trusts vouchers, holiday home, Stress helpline, parent guides, and an innovation centre who can custom make equipment.

Who is it for?
Families with children 0-16 with a neurological condition.

Referrals can come from professionals working with the family, or families can contact us directly.

Contact the service directly, alternatively you can leave feedback about the service on the Local Offer feedback page

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.