Browsealoud - How to use guide Click Here

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Click Here

Quick SEND Guides Click Here

COVID-19 - Government guidance on face coverings in Education Click Here

COVID-19 - Travel to school government guidance and West Yorkshire response Click Here

Contact Details


01274 435400


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

Time out

What does it do?

Time Out is a service which provides support to carers and the people they care for, for a few hours at a time. Time Out workers

• provide support for carers on a regular basis • visit people in their own homes

• provide companionship and supervision so that carers can take ‘Time Out’

• help people to remain in their own homes

• provide support for people

Who is it for?
Carers who may need a break from caring, you may need time to: •    go shopping •    visit friends and family •    follow an interest or hobby •    sleep or rest

How do I access it?
How do I apply? You will need an assessment from a Care Manager team member to access the Time Out Service. Contact the Adults Services Access point using the detail below.

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.