Browsealoud - How to use guide Click Here

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Click Here

Quick SEND Guides Click Here

COVID-19 - Government guidance on face coverings in Education Click Here

COVID-19 - Travel to school government guidance and West Yorkshire response Click Here

Contact Details


01244 526016


CEA CARD, PO Box 199, Deeside , CH5 9BW


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

The Cinema Exhibitors Association Card

What does it do?
The card is part of a national card scheme accepted by UK participating cinemas. The card allows you to obtain one free ticket for any person with additional needs to the cinema. One full price ticket for a film needs to be brought at the same time to use the card.

Who is it for?
To qualify a young person needs to be over eight years of age, and be getting Disability Living Allowance (DLA), Personal Independent Payment (PIP) or be registered as blind.

How do I access it?
You can apply online by going to the website below, or ask about the card at your local cinema where you can pick up an application form. There is a £6 fee and the card lasts for one year from the date of issue.

How can I find out more?

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.