Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Contact Details


01274 431485


Britannia House Customer Service Centre, Hall Ings, Bradford, BD1 1HX


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

Bradford Youth Service

What does it do?
We provide free, confidential information and guidance to young people up to the age of 25, on anything that affects their lives. We’ll either help you directly or tell you the best place to get help! We support young people with access to training, employment including CV writing and leisure activities. We offer free Computer use for relevant issues. We can also signpost you to specialist housing, benefit, debt and health services.

Who is it for?
Young people aged up to 25

How do I access it?
You can contact us by telephone or email using the details on the left hand side of the page. For more information, please visit our webpage – see ‘How can I find out more?’ or drop in for general information and signposting.

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.