Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Contact Details




The Tower Clinic, 8 Tinshill Lane, Cookridge, Leeds, LS16 7AP


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

Clinical Partners Mental Health Partnership

What does it do?
Clinical Partners are the UK's largest private mental health partnership, helping thousands of families access the expert care they need. With experienced Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Psychotherapists based across the UK, we help thousands of families every year. Diagnostic assessments and therapies for children, teenagers and adults are available for conditions such as Anxiety, ADHD, Autism, Depression, OCD, PTSD, Behavioural issues and Bipolar Disorders. Appointments are often available within only a few days.

Who is it for?
We are a nationwide service. In our Leeds premises, we offer psychiatric, psychological and psychotherapy services for adults, adolescents and children. Adults: Assessments for many conditions including anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, ADHD, autism and dementia are available, often within a few days. Our Clinicians will provide a full report, with treatment recommendations, within two weeks of the assessment. Getting life back on track starts with understanding what the problem might be and that is where we can help. Children and Adolescents: We know how worrying it can be when your child is experiencing difficulties. You may be unsure of the best course of action – our Clinical Advisors offer free advice on the options available. We can offer appointments within a few days to assess and diagnose many conditions including autistic spectrum disorders, anxiety, ADHD, self harm and depression.

Do I need a referral from a GP? It depends who you want to see and how you are paying. If you are using private medical insurance then you may need a GP referral letter to be sure that your bills are covered. Our team are very experienced in processing these kinds of claims, so just call and we'll let you know what you need to do. If you have a pre-existing condition then we are always keen to liaise with your previous treatment providers so that we can make sure that we know what has already been tried and what has worked, as well as details of any on-going prescriptions or treatments. Can I see someone urgently? Yes – although some specialists are not available immediately, depending upon what you need we can almost always access immediate help for you.

Address: Clinical Partners, The Tower Clinic, 8 Tinshill Lane, Cookridge, Leeds, LS16 7AP

Head Office Address: Clinical Partners Limited, Head Office, PO Box 166, Shaftesbury. SP7 7BE

Contact details: Caroline Scott – Head of Triage


If you feel unhappy at any point with our service, then please do not hesitate to call us directly and we will review the situation with you and address the issue immediately.

Address: Clinical Partners Limited, Head Office, PO Box 166, Shaftesbury. SP7 7BE

Telephone: 02033269160


Website:  CP Complaints Policy 2018


Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.