Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Contact Details


01274 221166


New Mill, Victoria Road, Saltaire, Bradford, BD18 3LD


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

BDCFT Bradford Speech and Language Therapy

Our Speech and Language Therapy Specialists support people with speech, language, communication or swallowing difficulties.

What does it do?
The team works with children and young people who are not developing language or communication skills in the same way as other children, or have difficulties eating, chewing, sucking and swallowing. The team assesses children, gives advice and provides support and training to children and their families.

Who is it for?
Children and young people aged up to 18 years (19 in special schools) with speech, language, communication, feeding or swallowing difficulties.

Children and Young People can be referred by their parents, carer, doctor, health visitor, other Health Professional, Early Years or Education staff.


Bradford District Care Foundation Trust

To leave a compliment, comment or complaint:

Patient Advice & Complaints:

Telephone:  01274 251440

Text Relay:  Please dial the prefix 18002 to contact using this service.


Use the online feedback form: Online Feedback Form

Write to: New Mill, Victoria Road, Saltaire, BD18 3LD

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.