Browsealoud - How to use guide Click Here

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Click Here

Quick SEND Guides Click Here

COVID-19 - Government guidance on face coverings in Education Click Here

COVID-19 - Travel to school government guidance and West Yorkshire response Click Here

Contact Details


01274 431386


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

Disability Access Funding for 3 and 4 year olds

What does it do?
If your child is receiving Disability Living Allowance then you may be eligible to apply for Disability Access Fund to be paid to your child's childcare provider.

Who is it for?
Disability Access Fund is for children age three and four year old who are accessing their free early education hours at a provider in Bradford. Four year olds in a maintained, academy or free school reception class are not eligible for the Disability Access Fund.

How do I access it?
To apply for the Disability Access Fund, please complete the application form on the website link. If you have any difficulties applying online contact 01274 431386 Please note: You will be asked to provide evidence that your child receives Disability Living Allowance eg the award letter.

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.