Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Summer Holiday Events and Activities 2022 Read Full Article

Contact Details


0345 456 1983


Gladstone House, 26 Bromborough Road, Wirral, CH63 7RF


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

Help Educational Games

What does it do?
Provides games to make teaching and learning fun and exciting. The games hold the attention of children whilst reinforcing many key skills that children with Specific learning difficulties often struggle with. These teaching tools can be used for schools and in the home. Many of the games have the option for teachers/parents to customise the content to extend longevity and make the games more specific to the child’s needs.

Who is it for?
Children age 4 to 14 with specific learning difficulties associated with literacy and numeracy, as well as for use in mainstream teaching environments.

How do I access it?
Order online for the best offers (link below) School orders get a 10% discount and may be placed directly to

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.