How do I find my NHS number? Click Here

Education Health and Care Assessments and Plans (EHCP) Read More

Local Area SEND Inspection in Bradford Read more

SEND Strategic Partnership Board Read More

UPDATE: Sufficiency of Specialist places for C/YP with SEND 2019 Read More

Join the NEW LO E-newsletter Click Here

Contact Details


01274 439600


click here

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Work Experience and Placements

What does it do?
Work Experience and Placements (Xperience) Team provide a brokerage service to schools to co-ordinate work experience placements for young people from aged 14 upwards. The team contact a range of employers on behalf of schools to secure suitable work placements and carry out all the necessary health & safety/insurance checks prior to the placement start date.

Who is it for?
Schools, colleges and training providers that wish to contract with Xperience.

How do I access it?
via your school Work Experience or Careers Co-ordinator If you have left school and are interested in a Council based work placement then please contact us on the email address below stating your specific requirements.

Leave a review about this service to help others

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.