Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Contact Details


01535 293641


Speech & Language Therapy Service Manager, Airedale General Hospital, Skipton Road, Steeton, Keighley, BD20 6TD


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

Airedale Speech and Language Therapy (adults)

What does it do?

The Adult Speech & Language Therapy Team works with adults with acquired neurological or long term conditions. The Adult Speech & Language Therapy Team also assesses and advises on eating and drinking difficulties (chewing and swallowing), adults with voice problems and works with individuals who have a stammer. 

Who is it for?

Adults over 18 with suspected or identified speech and language and communication (SLC) problems and /or swallowing difficulties as a result of an acquired or neurological condition 

The service can be accessed by making a referral using the referral form on the website Adults can be referred by their, GP, other health professionals, family members or self-referrals.



Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.