Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Contact Details


01535 652511


Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, Airedale General Hospital, Skipton Road, Steeton, BD20 6TD


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

Airedale NHS Childrens Dietetics

What does it do?

The team gives dietary advice if a child or young person has feeding difficulties, food allergy and intolerance, faltering growth, metabolic conditions, nutritional deficiencies and weight management.

Who is it for?

Children and young people aged up to 18 years who require nutritional support.  Please see our website for further information Nutrition and Dietetics - Airedale NHS Foundation Trust (

 You can be referred by your doctor, health visitor or other health professional.

 Contact number for the service is 01535 652511



Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.