Browsealoud - How to use guide Click Here

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Click Here

COVID-19 and EHC Plans Click Here

COVID-19 - Government guidance on vulnerable children and young people Click Here

COVID-19 - Support for Parents Click Here

Quick SEND Guides Click Here

COVID-19 - Opening Schools from 1st June guidance Click Here

Contact Details


01274 582995


21, Owlet Road, Shipley, Bradford, BD18 2LU

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

TRACKS Pupil Referral Unit

TRACKS PRU is a KS4 unit for pupils with social anxiety

TRACKS PRU is a full time KS4 unit for pupils with diagnosed social anxiety. There are small groups for all sessions and all teachers work with pupils with social anxiety. Pupils are offered a full curriculum of academic and social lessons giving all pupils the opportunity to sit the full compliment of GCSEs in line with their individual needs.

TRACKS PRU is for pupils in Y10 and Y11 with diagnosed social anxiety and all pupils must be regularly working with CAMHS

All referrals to TRACKS PRU must be made by the pupil's on roll school and CAMHS.

Please click here to download a copy of our referral form - 

Leave a review about this service to help others

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.