Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Summer Holiday Events and Activities 2022 Read Full Article

Contact Details


01535 611776


Prospect House,, Halifax Road, Keighley, BD21 1AH


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

Howden Hall Mobility sales/service & Repairs

Sales service repair of mobility scooters wheelchairs stairlifts bath lifters riser/recliner chairs bath aids kitchen aids walking aids and much more!


What does it do?

The Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 may help with the extra costs of getting around.

Who is it for?

Children can qualify if they are under 16, have difficulties walking or need more looking after than a child of the same age who doesn’t have a disability.

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.