Browsealoud - How to use guide Click Here

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Click Here

Quick SEND Guides Click Here

COVID-19 - Government guidance on face coverings in Education Click Here

COVID-19 - Travel to school government guidance and West Yorkshire response Click Here

Contact Details


03442 451282


Argus Chambers, West Yorkshire, Bradford, BD1 1HX

Leave a review about this service to help others

Citizens Advice Bureau

Offers information and advice on topics including benefits and services which may be available to you.

Anyone can access this service. Call your local bureau to find out about their opening times or to make an appointment.

Bradford & Airedale Citizens Advice Bureau


Tel: 03442 451282 (general advice)

Tel: 01274 758047 (debt advice)

Address: George Street, Bradford, BD1 5AA

Keighley and District Citizens Advice Bureau

Tel: 03442 451282 (general advice)

Tel: 01274 758047 (debt advice)

Address: Central Hall, Alice Street, Keighley, BD21 3JD

Shipley  Citizens Advice Bureau

Tel: 03442 451282 (general advice)

Tel: 01274 758047 (debt advice)

Address: 6 & 8 Windsor Road, Shipley, BD18 3EQ

Canterbury  Advice Centre

Tel: 01274 577571

Address: 1-3 Ringwood Road, Canterbury Estate, Bradford, BD5 9LB

Citizens Advice for Sick or Disabled People and carers

If you're sick or disabled, you may be able to claim benefits and tax credits.

If you need help with care or getting around, you may be able to claim Personal Independence Payment if you're aged 16-64 or Disability Living Allowance if you're under 16. Attendance Allowance can help with care needs if you're 65 or over. If you can’t work, you may get Employment and Support Allowance. If you care for someone who is disabled, you may get Carer’s Allowance.

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve


Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.