Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Contact Details


01274 292127

Leave a review about this service to help others

Help I'm Lost Card

What does it do?

A Safe Place is somewhere a person with a disability can go and ask for help if they are lost, frightened, or in difficulty. We have a network of Safe Places across the Bradford District so that help can always be nearby. The ‘Help I’m Lost Card’ TM Scheme helps a person with a disability to feel confident when travelling independently or learning independence skills within the Bradford Metropolitan District and to other places outside Bradford. It is simple and easy to use and gives parents / carers confidence and peace of mind too that assistance is available should their child or young adult need it. The ‘Help I’m Lost Card’ TM Scheme is run by young adults with learning disabilities at SNOOP.

Who is it for?

The scheme is for any child or adult with a disability, learning needs or mental health needs.

Parents and carers and young adults can apply to join the ‘Help I’m Lost Card’ TM Safe Places Scheme by contacting SNOOP either by phone or email. It is free. You will receive an information pack which includes a registration form to return to SNOOP, a wristband to wear, and a DVD explaining how the scheme works. You will also get a card to complete with 3 emergency contact telephone numbers. When you go out, keep the card in your purse, wallet or pocket.


Contact the service directly using the details below:

Carol Beardmore 

Address:  SNOOP, Newlands House One, Inspire Bradford Business Park, Newlands Way, Eccleshill, Bradford, BD10 0JE

Tel: 01274 292127

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.