Browsealoud - How to use guide Click Here

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Click Here

Quick SEND Guides Click Here

COVID-19 - Government guidance on face coverings in Education Click Here

COVID-19 - Travel to school government guidance and West Yorkshire response Click Here

Leave a review about this service to help others

Changing Places (changing facilities)

What does it do?

Changing Places toilets are different from standard accessible toilets as they have extra features and more space. Each Changing Places toilet provides facilities such as a height adjustable adult-sized changing bench, a tracking hoist system, or mobile hoist if this is not possible. They have extra space and have space in the changing area for the disabled person and up to two carers, and a screen or curtain to allow the disabled person and carer some privacy.There is a wide tear off paper roll to cover the bench, a large waste bin for disposable pads and a non-slip floor.

Who is it for?

Anyone who would find the facilities useful when out and about in Bradford or across the UK (Changing Places are located in locations throughout the UK)

How do I access it?

See below for address and contact information for each of the nine Changing Places facilities across the district.

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.