Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Contact Details


01274 435400

Leave a review about this service to help others

What Happens after 25?

What happens after 25 years? 

A young person will been supported through the major milestones of becoming an adult and leaving school or college and if continuing support is required then this will be achieved through an assessment carried out by Adult Services. 


If circumstances change then a review or reassessment can be requested via the current worker or via Adult Services Access Point on 01274 435400. This will be carried out by a social worker or other social care professional. As Adult Services will continue to support the young person where they have eligible needs and this will continue on on and after they pass their 25th birthday. 

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.