Consultation on the Post 16 Transport Policy Click Here

School Local Offer SEN Information report Letter Click Here

SEND Strategic Partnership Board Read More

Down Syndrome Training & Support Service January 2020 Newsletter Click Here

Bradford Council Survey :What should our slogan for SEND in Bradford be? Survey Survey Here

Briefing Bradford Issue 36 Newsletter Read More

Carers' Hub January 2020 Newsletter Click Here

Browsealoud - How to use guide Click Here

EHCP Information Click Here

Local Area SEND Inspection in Bradford Read more

Contact Details




click here

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Bradford College Progression to learning and work

What does it do?
Community education offers a wide range of courses to prepare people for work and independence skills. These demand lead courses have been designed to meet the Employability and independent living targets for learners aged 19+ Students can engage with as many classes as they require in the week. The courses run for 9 weeks after which students can enrol onto the improvers and then onto advanced in any year.

Who is it for?
The courses are for any people over the age of 19 who want to work and become more independent You can do as many courses through the week as you would like to do

How do I access it?
You would get in touch with our team and book your place then you would be told where the class will run and then you would make your way to class.

Leave a review about this service to help others

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.