Browsealoud - How to use guide Click Here

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Click Here

Quick SEND Guides Click Here

COVID-19 - Government guidance on face coverings in Education Click Here

COVID-19 - Travel to school government guidance and West Yorkshire response Click Here

Contact Details


01274 789 789


Merchant House, 19 Peckover Street, Bradford, BD1 5BD


View Website

Leave a review about this service to help others

Specialist Autism services Exploring Employment

What does it do?
Employed By Me provides employment and self-employment support to adults with autism through discussion based workshops and 1:1 support sessions.

Who is it for?
The project is available for adults with a diagnosis of autism (or actively seeking a diagnosis) who can access our Bradford or Leeds site.

How do I access it?
Referrals can be through doctors, social workers or job coaches. Our employment department can also refer you onto the project and self-referrals are also accepted. Contact Specialist Autism Services and ask to speak to a member of our employment team. They will send you a referral form and be happy to answer any other queries

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.