SICA Support are an independent and experienced support broker who work with people in receipt of funded support, i.e. Direct Payments, Individual Service Funds, Individual Budgets and Personal Health Budgets.
Our weekly fees are fully inclusive with no additional year-end, pension, starter/leaver costs or other hidden costs you know exactly from day one what our fees will be.
We offer various levels of support as follows: -
o Fund Management – we only hold funds on your behalf. Held within a unique bank account to you – we will pay all associated costs as stated on your support plan. We also include all audit fees in this.
o Payroll only – We will process your payroll as required and pass the details to you to make all the payments, salaries, HMRC, pensions etc. All fees include RTI (HMRC) and Pension submissions.
o Brokerage – This is where we manage the process for you combining both of the above. We will also support you with recruitment and employment issues of staff, social care reviews and guidance.
o Provider Managed Service – This is where you have funds and use one or more agencies to meet your care and support needs. We offer fund management and additional support should issues arise between you and the agency.
All our support packages include ongoing telephone and email support and face to face visits if they are required. We can also write support plans and arrange employer’s liability insurance for you at additional cost.
Our staff are experienced and qualified in accountancy, payroll, social care management and recruitment ensuring the advice we give is independent and factual allowing you to make informed decisions about your individual care and support needs.
SICA Support work with families of anyone who has an additional need, both adults and children and whether they are funded by local / health authority or self-funding.
SICA Support List of Services
• Registration with HMRC as an employer
• Registration of all employees with HMRC
• Timesheet processing
• Issue of Payslips
• Calculation of Pension, Tax and National Insurance
• Upload to HMRC through RTI
• Monthly (4 weekly) payroll
• Issue of P45’s and P60’s
• Individual bank account specific for the process
• Payment of all employees
• Payment of National Insurance and Tax
• Payment of third-party invoices associated with the approved support plan
• Advert construction
• Contracts of Employment
• Employee disputes – up to and including termination
• Redundancy support
• Care and support planning both health and social care
• Social Service / budget reviews
• Face to face support visits per annum
• On-going telephone and e-mail support
• 24/7 help line with answering system for emergencies
• All our fees are based on inclusive fixed rates irrespective of number of PA’s / payments or additional monthly payments required
• We offer varying agreements depending on your requirements
The above is a list of services included in our standard packages, if you require any additional service please contact us with details and we will support you in any way we can
Referrals can be made direct to our internal team
Telephone 01274 454150
All referrals can be made directly by clients or via social / support worker