Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Summer Holiday Events and Activities 2022 Read Full Article

Contact Details

Leave a review about this service to help others

Adult Social Care - Services

This page and the ones included, provide information and advice on the range of Adult Social services available, as well as relevant information and advice on local provision and how to receive an assessment for transition to adult care support.

For support services for Adults please visit our Connect to Support website, which can be found here.


If you are new to Adult Social care, please visit here. You will find:

  • Support available in your community
  • Information on how to find support for yourself
  • Able4life, which provide personal advice on activities, equipment and support
  • How to contact Adult Social care
  • What to do in an Emergency


If you are a parent/carer to a young person that is transitioning into Adult's Services from Children's Services, the Transitions Team 14-25 will be able to help you in the process.

Rate this page to let us know how we can improve

Share on social media

Print this page

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.