Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Summer Holiday Events and Activities 2022 Read Full Article

Support for families needing help with food over half term

15 Feb 2021,

The voluntary sector organisations, that provided support over the Christmas period, are also working with communities to provide food over February Half Term. Given the cold temperatures and weather challenges we want to ensure there is extra help available over half term. If any families urgently need food who are unable to access support from organisations within their community, or do not have ease of access to a food bank, please contact the Council on 01274 431000.

If you are worried about how you will feed your children this school holiday and are unable to access the community groups please visit Bradford Food Banks in the first instance.

Visit the Holiday Hunger Programme page here

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.