Browsealoud - How to use guide Read Full Article

SEND Strategic Partnership Board minutes Read Full Article

SEND Local Offer Partnership Newsletter Read Full Article

Quick SEND Guides Read Full Article

Your EHCP Experience Read Full Article

Free independent energy advice for those living in the Bradford District area

11 Mar 2022,

Staying warm and comfortable in your home is important. Many factors affect how cold a home is and this poses risks in terms of associated health problems. They include:

  • how well your home is insulated
  • how efficient your heating system is
  • how much you can afford to heat your home
  • your susceptibility to illness

The WARM HOMES HEALTHY PEOPLE partners provide free independent energy advice for those living in the Bradford District area. The aims, to save you money and keep you warm. We install small energy efficiency measures and offer support and advice on energy bills. We also provide emergency support and help you with debt and benefits checks.

Visit our website for details on how to refer yourself or someone else., or call (Freephone) 0808 1683547

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.