Down Syndrome Training & Support Service January 2020 Newsletter
28 Jun 2019,
The Down Syndrome Training & Support Service is a registered charity run by and for parents and carers of children who have Down syndrome.
We offer support and training for all parents and professionals working and caring for children with Down syndrome.
We produce a monthly newsletter which outlines all our current activities and services and provides information about other services in the area.
Please find attached our Dec/January 2020 newsletter plus details of a showing of Peanut Butter Falcon on Friday 7th February, from 7pm at Gargrave Village Hall (30 places available)
50% OFF OUR AMAZING 20TH ANNIVERSARY CALENDARS – REDUCED TO £5 EACH
50% OFF OUR READING LANGUAGE INTERVENTION BOOKS – THIS MONTH ONLY, £10 PER SET OF TEN BOOKS
50% OFF OUR ‘teaching basic number skills’ book – THIS MONTH ONLY £5
FREE CALENDAR WITH ALL ORDERS OVER £20
- The Sibz session will now take place on Saturday 18th January 10am to 12pm at the centre (apologies but we have had to move the date)
- Lauren Drakes speech & language group sessions – two dates have changed – now Saturday 25th January and 15th February – all families involved have been notified by text
- Christmas raffle – all winners have been contacted – if you would like a list of winners please get in touch
- Training - Teaching number skills beyond 10, time & money Tuesday 14th January 2020, 9.30 to 3.00pm -places still available
- Training - Including children with Down syndrome - an introduction Tuesday 28th January 2020, 9.30 to 2:30pm – FREE – places still available
We hope you have enjoyed reading our newsletter. You have received it because you are on our mailing list as a member or because you are an interested professional or organisation. If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the word ‘unsubscribe’ and we will remove your details. Alternatively please telephone our office on 01274 561308 and ask to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Peanut Butter Poster