Adult Social Care - Care and Support

This is where you can find further information about the adult care and support system including support for young people in living independently, finding appropriate accommodation, employment and participating in the community.

Adult Care

You can also find information about the following:

  • Types of care and support

  • Local provision

  • How to access it

  • Accessing financial advice

The Learning Disability Partnership Board

The Learning Disability Partnership Board website has a webpage with information about services that are available that people with learning disabilities can access.

Using the web link below, you can access;

  1. A directory of services called “Yellow Pages” that details organisations and available in the district

  2. A directory of sports activities for people with disabilities provided by Bradford Disability Sport and Leisure

  3. A web link to Connect2Support, which is a website to help you find everything you need to help you with your care and support needs from local to national products and services and;

  4. The “Look Book” that provides information about accredited organisations LD Domiciliary & Supported Lining providers that can support you at home


If you are new to Adult Social care, please visit here. You will find:

  • Support available in your community
  • Information on how to find support for yourself
  • Able4life, which provide personal advice on activities, equipment and support
  • How to contact Adult Social care
  • What to do in an Emergency


If you are a parent/carer to a young person that is transitioning into Adult's Services from Children's Services, the Transitions Team 14-25 will be able to help you in the process.

Where to go

West Yorkshire

Local Offer

Needs Level
Universal, With Support, With Specialist Support
SEN Provision Type


Remove from shortlist
Contact the Local Offer

Last Updated

Last updated:

Skip back to top of page