Adult Social Care - Services
This page and the ones included, provide information and advice on the range of Adult Social services available, as well as relevant information and advice on local provision and how to receive an assessment for transition to adult care support.
For support services for Adults please visit our Connect to Support website, which can be found here.
If you are new to Adult Social care, please visit here. You will find:
- Support available in your community
- Information on how to find support for yourself
- Able4life, which provide personal advice on activities, equipment and support
- How to contact Adult Social care
- What to do in an Emergency
If you are a parent/carer to a young person that is transitioning into Adult's Services from Children's Services, the Transitions Team 14-25 will be able to help you in the process.