Airedale Patient Advice and Help Centre
What does it do?
Our service aims to improve NHS services by:
- Giving advice and support to patients, their families and carers
- Providing information on NHS services
- Listening to your concerns or suggestions
- Helping to sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- Helping you when you need advice, have concerns, or don’t know where to contact about your healthcare at Airedale NHS Trust
Who is it for?
Patients, their carers, friends and family. The PALS service treats every enquiry with the same level of importance and the same level of confidentiality.
NHS England is setting up a customer contact centre. They will be dealing with calls from patients and the public about issues relating to primary care, for example calls about GP practices or registering with a dentist. Contact them on the details below.
Contact the service directly on the contact details above. Alternatively you can leave feedback on the Local Offer click here
Who to contact
Where to go
Patient Advice and Help Centre
BD20 6TDView BD20 6TD on a map
- Needs Level
- Universal, With Support, With Specialist Support
- SEN Provision Type