Education Health & Care Plan EHCP & Personal Budgets

This section contains information and resources for parents and carers and children and young people about how to request an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC) and other support such as personal budgets. This section also contains links and resources for independent help and advice you can get and what to do if you are unhappy with services relation to supporting children and young people with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND). 


Skip back to top of page