Welcome to the Education Section.
Within this section you will find details about:
- schools, colleges and other education providers in the Bradford District, including national registered specialist providers
- how you can request an assessment for an education, health and care plan.
- the arrangements for the conversion of existing statements of special educational needs into Education Health and Care Plans for children and young people who live in the Bradford District.
- the local arrangements for resolving disagreements and mediation services as well as your rights to appeal to the SEN and Disability Tribunal.
- the education services that are available to provide support for children and young people.
- the extra funding that is paid to schools to support children and young people who have an education, health and care plan.
- advice and support that is available to support children and young people during transition
This page was last updated on 10/09/2014. This page has been viewed 9943 times.