What's New How to use this site Making sense of SEND Information about Services & Safeguarding

How to use this site

Find Out What's New!

NHS Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) – Bursary Scheme

What does it do?

This is an NHS scheme where students studying particular healthcare courses can receive financial support if they face extra costs to attend training because of a physical disability or specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia.

Who is it for?

To qualify for a NHS funded bursary you must have a disability and be studying to be an allied health professional; a nurse or a midwife, doctor or dentist.

How do I access it?

Complete the form called (DSA1) on the Student Bursaries website www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk or on www.gov.uk

How can I find out more?

Telephone: 08453586655

Address: Hesketh House, 200-220 Broadway, Fleetwood, FY7 8SS
Website: click here

Do you want to comment on this service? Leave Feedback


This page was last updated on 01/06/2018. This page has been viewed 1533 times.