What's New How to use this site Making sense of SEND Information about Services & Safeguarding

How to use this site

Find Out What's New!

Specialist Short Breaks

What does it do?

Specialist Short Break services are for children with complex or specialist needs. These needs will usually be assessed by Children’s Social Care working closely with a family and other agencies. This type of Short Break may include referral to a respite unit.

Who is it for?

Children and young people from birth to 18.

How do I access it?

To access these services you will need to have a social care core assessment by the Children with Complex Health or Disabilities Team (Social Care)

How can I find out more?

Telephone: Integrated Special Educational Needs and Disabilities assessment & support duty number: 01274 435750

Website: click here

Do you want to comment on this service? Leave Feedback


This page was last updated on 23/01/2019. This page has been viewed 1745 times.