Within this Adults' Social Care section you will find details about:
- The services available to help with the transition from Children’s services into Adult services
- The wide range of support available in the local community
- The range of Adult Social Care services that are available to provide ongoing support to young adults including short breaks, day time activity and personal care
- The process and eligibility criteria to access direct support from Adult Social Care
- The different types of Personal Budgets including Direct Payments and Managed Services.
- The charging process for adults who are provided with services
- The approach and range of support available to carers.
You will also find information and links in this section about:
Preparation for Adulthood services
Accommodation and Support for care leavers and young people who wish to live independently.
Short Breaks for all disabled children
Education Health and Care Plans
This page was last updated on 12/10/2018. This page has been viewed 2751 times.