Browsealoud Features - How to use guide Click Here

Carers' Resource Newsletter Dec 2019 Read More

Briefing Bradford Issue 31 Dec 2019 Read More

Local Area SEND Inspection in Bradford Read more

School Local Offer SEN Information report Letters Click Here

SEND Strategic Partnership Board Read More

Education Health and Care Assessments and Plans (EHCP) Click Here

Bradford SEND Strategy 2018-2022 Read More


IPSEA is a registered charity offering free and independent legally based advice to parents of children with all kinds of special educational needs and/or/disabilities (SEND) in England on any issue preventing their child from accessing the right education, including: 

  • local authorities’ legal duties to assess and provide for children with special educational needs and/or disabilities
  • exclusions of children with special educational needs and/or disabilities
  • action or inaction by local authorities and/or schools which discriminate against children with any kind of disability

IPSEA's trained volunteers give free advice and support in England to help get the right education for children with SEND. You can also get help by looking at their website resources. These explain how to resolve common problems (such as exclusion, transport, refusal to assess) using the law.

Contact us

Bradford Local Offer Logo

The Bradford SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bradford Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.

Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check (the replacement for the Criminal Record Check), safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.